Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I'm a very loyal customer, even if you suck.

Poodleface and I went on a road trip with my father last summer. We stopped at a gas station around lunch time and picked up some Ruffles and DOTS, which we ate as we drove. The subject somehow turned to my DOTS, (which come in a yellow box and are a bit like gumdrops without the sugar coating) and I explained that I love them because they're completely peanut free and even print a notice on the package guaranteeing it. Now that's customer service. I went on to explain that I go out of my way to eat foods that do this because I'm so grateful for what they do and am more than happy to help them generate revenue. I ate several more DOTS, then added as an afterthought, "They're actually quite disgusting."
Dad had a good laugh about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment