Saturday, November 19, 2011

There aren't enough exclamation points in the world

I get to have candy corn. Incredible, right?
I made a post some months ago about how I could no longer find a brand of candy corn that didn't manufacture on the same equipment that also processes peanuts, and just recently a woman called brilliantmindbrokenbody gave me a link to a site that sells it! I ordered some, and it's delicious! It's perfect! I love it! Thank you!
 http://www.peanutfreeplanet.com/Sunrise_Candy_Corn_p/sunrisecandycorn%209oz.htm

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy that source worked out!

    I had fairly severe milk intolerance as a child and I remember the pain of being left out of what felt like everything. Your case, obviously, is more severe, so I can only imagine how it feels.

    ~Kali

    ReplyDelete